Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Poplocks (PART 1 of my take on them)

Today I am here to show you these great 
robot things from PaperPoseables 
Josh released these Poplocks Super Combiners
That you can interchange and make great things.
With the poplocks that are used to connect 
them together there is no need to glue 
easy put together and easy pulled apart.
Poseable too.
I put into inkscape and tweaked it to turn 
into something that would cut on my Zing 
(though it was a little bit of work it was well 
worth the effort) 
Here is my test one




 THEN
Because they are so easy put together and taken apart 
I took apart and added some chalk inkpad to the edges of each piece 
an eye and rhinestones to give him some life 



Tweeked in inkscape and cut on the Zing

I am off to explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

1 comment:

Info@skatkatz.com.au said...

I wish my son was ten years old again. I would have loved making these and the 3D robot with him. Now that he is 25 and finishing an engineering degree, he is playing with real robots.
happy cutting
Fred