Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Poplocks (part 3 of my take on them)

The past 2 days I have been showing the 
Poplocks and my take on them  
So here i am gain today showing another.
I used not only the 
Zing and the embossing tool and I 
also used the pen holder tool . 
then afterwards I added the colour with 
my copic markers by hand


these great 
robot things from PaperPoseables 
Josh released these Poplocks Super Combiners
That you can interchange and make great things.

With the poplocks that are used to connect 
them together there is no need to glue 
easy put together and easy pulled apart.
Poseable too.
Tweeked in inkscape and cut on the Zing
 (Although it does not come cutter ready
they are soo much fun it is worth tweaking)

I am off to explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

No comments: