Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Display it pop up CARD and (edges fonts revisited)

Paper Crafting for so many years, like I have been It is so good when l see card styles that I used to make back in the early days come back into fashion. If sometimes in an up to date look. This Card is one of those cards back then there was no way of me able to give them such a fancy border.  Now with the zing and FONTS HERE, HERE and HERE (3 sets) I made many years back I was able to design this card in Make the Cut and cut on the zing.
On the front of the card I used 3 roses also cut the zing and made using, LESSON HERE.
(which I also use my tiles to print on the Roses before cutting)




 if you would like to see other ideas using the edges font HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE,  
And there would be lots of other ways to use them.
 Enjoy playing with fonts and let me know what you think.

I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

10 comments:

TRACEY FARR said...

love this card - my colours and everything - awesome!

Carolyn said...

Wow, what a stunning card. Thank you for sharing all the edges, they will be very useful for so many projects.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, thats stunning Susan! Love the great lacey edge with the moving concertina type fold! Very Cool!

marda said...

I love this card. Is there a file that can be purchased?

marda

marda said...

Trying again since I do not know if first message went through.

I love the card and wanting to know if there is a file for it for sale?

marda

Sheree said...

Susan-This card is stunning! I collected your edges long ago and have yet to try them. This is just the inspiration needed to make my mother-in-law her birthday card (I only have 2 weeks!)

Thank you for all your creations, inspiration and especially for sharing all that you do. Incredible!

Soraya said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful card! and for the fonts too!

Diane said...

Thanks for the tutorial on making a Tea bag folding card. It looks so awesome with the cut pattern. Will make it for my niece this summer for her Birthday.

SiskiyouSue said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for the fonts.

lillefashion.by.lise said...

thank you for sharing the edges. this card looks tricky. can I scrap lift it? or at least try?

nice blog, and nice cards.

if you want to visit me, take a look at:
http://lillefashionbylise.blogspot.no

have a nice day.
Lise