Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pop up display card (As demo'ed on Webinar 14th/15th August 2012)

I had another big day today I demo'ed again on 
this weeks Make the cut Webinar.
Here is the card that I showed how to make.
Cut on the Zing,
I then decorated my card with Alota Rubber Stamps
Coloured with the copic markers .
Lesson will be posted when ready and don't forget to 
go check out the Webinar in about a week when 
it is posted on MTC Forum  (last weeks is there now 
if you want to check that one out)



Please let me known what you think.
 Enjoy 
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! Love this card!

K-lee

Photomama said...

Such a cute card - I hate i missed the webinar.. Will definetly watch the video

Sue from Oregon said...

Very cool!!!

Peggy Wight said...

Oh my gosh! That is an adorable creative card. Sorry I missed the webinar.

LostnThought said...

Great webinar Susan! Thank you so much for sharing! I hate I missed the live one! I use Sure Cuts A Lot but I think the same things can be applied. Just an FYI on the paper, for a really good cardstock in the US, I use American Crafts, it's 80lb, solid color core (paper color goes all the way through)and works really great for intricate pieces or 3D pieces!