Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, October 18, 2012

SliceForm Floating card (as seen on 16/17 October 2012)

I have been demoing on the Make the Cut Webinar again
on the 16th/17th October 2012  HERE.
This time I demoed the Sliceform floating card 
and I am here today to share the MTC pattern for the 
basic 4" x 5" one .
LET's Begin
The pattern is HERE
Designed in MAKE THE CUT 














Be sure to check out the recording of the webinar 
HERE
to see how to make your own.
In the mean time I would love to see your creations 
that you make  be sure to let me know 

Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

8 comments:

Myrna said...

Great card.
Myrna

Pame said...

Absolutely fantastic!! Thank you for sharing

Pame said...

Absolutely Fantastic. Thank you for sharing!!

Kay C said...

Thanks Susan! Watched the video and loved the card! Thank u again for sharing with us!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Not to many people in your position are so gracious. Your article was very poignant and understandable. It helped me to understand very clearly. Thank you for your help.

TRACEY FARR said...

Fantastic card!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Someone in my Myspace gгouρ ѕhareԁ this website ωith us ѕo Ӏ
сame to tаke a looκ. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarκing
and will be tωeeting this to my fоlloωeгѕ!
Suрeгb blog anԁ οutѕtаnding design.
Here is my blog post peterwalsh.org.au

Trisha said...

Great card, Susan. Thanks for sharing the file and the how-to photos.