Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Sunday, November 04, 2012

GLASSES all named and ready to go

Yesterday's celebration was not only for my friend  
Susan R who turned 65 but for all our hubbies that have
birthdays around this date  so I made them a 
glass with there names etched on them 
and filled with cadbury chocolates
I used make the cut , zing and glass etching cream
P.S. So I don't have to have my letters perfectly straight 
I find a font that will look good scattered and that is 
how i place them  (I used "YIKES" font from dafont)
Glass for CLIVE 
 Designed in MAKE THE CUT




And for JOHN




Then just because I could I also made 
my friend Laural's two girls a glass with there
names on too 
One for MIKAELA






And for TEGAN








I used the lettering out of the vinyl stecil
that was not needed for the etching to put
on the bags .

FOR those of you that are in Australia . I well 
know that it has not been easy to get the glass 
etching cream I now know that SKAT KATZ have 
it in stock  HERE

Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them


3 comments:

Myrna said...

Susan
What a lovely project. You did such a nice job.
Myrna

Becky Jo said...

Fantastic idea using the weeded letters on the bags! The glasses look great. I really like the way you made the names look whimsical by the way you placed the letters.

TRACEY FARR said...

wow! Awesome!