Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, November 12, 2012

Pop UP Word card (as I demoed in MTC Webinar 6/7th November 2012)

I am getting a collection of Make the cut Webinars that I have 
demoed in And this past week again is another one. This 
time it was a Word pop up card (with my tip to make 
making it easier) WATCH HERE
One the front of the card I used the cut out part from 
the flower on the inside 
 Designed in MAKE THE CUT
I like to have my words pop out from back of card about 
1 inch  (but with learning the lesson on the video you can 
choose how ever far you would like to have it )
And you can add the persons name to the pop out 
and make the card personal
Dont forget to check out the Webinar

Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

No comments: