Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Turning 65 Happy BIRTHDAY

My friend
 is turning 65 in a few days and we are 
seeing her today and this is what i made her .
100% designed by me in MAKE THE CUT t and cut on the 
ZING. Used the cuttlebug to emboss the parts














Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

6 comments:

Becky Jo said...

Absolutely stunning! What an amazing job you did on this card. Your friend is sure to be tickled pink with it. I would love to receive a card like this. Big pat on the back for a job well done!

Myrna said...

Susan
There is no other word than 'FANTASTIC'
Myrna

yup said...

You are so very talented. Every thing I see of yours amazes me

yup said...

You are so very talented. Every thing I see of yours amazes me

TRACEY FARR said...

WOW!!! AWESOME - LOVE IT!

Barb911 S/E MI said...

I turned 65 last month and would of loved this.
Great job