Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Magic The Gathering (3D book/card)

OK! What does it take for me to feel old?
The thought that my son turns 21 today.
( guess if i looked on my birth certificate I would 
know too ) 
 He and his friends are all into playing 
magic the gathering at the moment.
So I set out to make him a 3D book/card
with that theme. here it is .  
Designed in MAKE THE CUT  


Even managed to find magic the gathering font 
to do the words inside the card


Used Make the cut and zing to cut and the background 
was embossed on the ebosser
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY
MARTYN

 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get an
Ebosser then SKAT KATZ  is the place to find them
Or a 
Zing then SKAT KATZ is the place to find them

2 comments:

TRACEY FARR said...

FANTASTIC!! Happy 21st Martyn! Wow! that time has flown by - I remember when he was little!

linda from arizona said...

I finally figured out how to make one of those books. Thanks for the inspiration! Now I have to figure out what to put in it!