Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

EGGBOT hatching to inkscape for cutting machines

I had some request to show what I did with 
the EGGBOT hatch to put into inkscape 
and use it to make svg file to use on cutting machine 
(in my case the KNK ZING
EGGBOT CODE for inkscape
Click on each picture to see larger
LETS BEGIN




















EMAIL ME or leave comment if you have any 
questions 
 
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

2 comments:

Shelly Watson said...

whooooo How cool is that? You are a genius! Thanks so much for posting this, I can't wait to try this!!

Unknown said...

I love Eggbot Hatch. I use it for P2P a lot.

Actually today I posted an Ice Cream Cone on my Blog where I used hatch in the cone

Thanks for bringing it up. Your instructions will help my readers as well. I'll go add a link to this exact location.

http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com