Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ZINGing adventer with print and cut and digital stamps (updated fixed lesson)

This week (10) came and went so fast.
But having enjoyed the print and cut soo much 
and with the release of the new digital stamps from 
Alota this past week. I continued this week 
playing with that function on the ZING
I used inkscape to make all my bases for my cards 
and get all set up , before going into make the cut
and opening the svg to cut ( I just find it easier this way 
cause i am used to inkscpate
Had fun adding words and making a scene 
with the stamps by masking in inkscape 
(lesson below)



Added the words in make the cut putting on seperate layer 
and opening both print layers before printing .
TIP
When you have put you digital stamp in make the cut for 
printing remember to turn that layer to black 
(trust me i forgot one and it printed pale blue YUKK)

Using masking lesson (end of post)
I was able to combine the monkeys in the tree and 
have the lion in front
Inkscape has a wonderful gear generator  and for 
me  I use it heaps. This card i printed on grey card 
and used white gel pen on the teeth

Printing letters so just the out line is easy when set 
up in inkscape  I can do a lesson on this if anyone 
would like it ?
 HERE is a TIP LESSON as requested














I am of to explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

2 comments:

2KutiesGrandma said...

Wow - you are such an inspiration. Love these cards!

Anonymous said...

WOW oh WOW, you are doing a GREAT job with your Zing. I'm hoping to order one after Mother's Day. Love, love, love your cards.
Debbie ~PPD~