Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Card 02 print and cut ( plus MTC pattern)

Hello back to day with another card done using the texture tiles 
While I am still working out the best way to share the tiles with all, I thought I would share a pattern of a card that I have made using them 
If you would like the Pattern you can down load HERE


Please let me known what you think. Enjoy
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

2 comments:

Reba1 said...

WOWZERS - Susan, I love this tile and the card. Thank you for sharing it!

linda from arizona said...

Since I moved, I haven't looked at your site in quite some time. It's great to see how much you've grown in your crafting. You were always awesome. congratulations on your new cutter. I got a Cameo for christmas and love it, especially the print and cut feature.