Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Week 19 Adventure with the ZING and Make the cut (includes MTC patterns)

Last week I mentioned that I have been watching the 
back editions of MTC weekly webinars.
After posting that post last week  I sat down to watch another and WOW was I surprised when Julie mentioned lattice fonts and then Bryan said my name , talking about the lattice fonts I had designed back in 2008. Back then I was working with scal and the cuts needed to be a closed path, so I found a fun way to make life easy for making lattice cards (also known as many other names)
In the webinar Bryan mentioned that someone should ask me to do "Open path fonts " with them. So what did I do last Tuesday afternoon? I got out my old file and cleaned them all up making them much neater and only single lines. Then the task was to find somewhere to convert to OPF, which with all the looking I could not find anywhere. I asked for help from Bryan and he told me what to do. NOW I have a set of fonts that are single lines "Open path fonts" that make the cut supports and "Some" cutters can use .
I plan to share these fonts with anyone whould will want them, but I thought I would make a blog lesson on how to use them first  (Hopefully tomorrow  they will be ready for you all ).
In the mean time  I  do have something to share with you all.  NINE premade make the cut patterns ready for cutting and folding . Here are a few of them and the cards I made them into, I used Alota Rubber stamps to finish my cards.
(click on card pattern links to download   eg..CARD Pattern SBRB00??.mtc)




And below are 5 that i did not get around to making into cards as yet but still want to share the pattern with anyone that will like them.
***This works on cutters that support open path cuts (eg Zing).
Designed in Make the CUT and
Then cut on the zing 

I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

5 comments:

TRACEY FARR said...

Absolutely fantastic - cant wait to try it out - what you do is always awesome!

Anonymous said...

brilliant cards, love the shapes and cute critters!

Michele said...

Always wanted to make these types of cuts...thanks for the files and the font...

Shirley said...

These are wonderful. Thank you for teh files. I can't wait to use them.

Manny8384 said...

These look so classy and effective....they're on tomorrow's 'to do' list!