Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dress ups (pop up display card)

Here again for another of the samples.
For the pop up display cards. Bryan uploaded
last Wednesdays Webinar for those who missed 
the demo can go watch now HERE 
It is the 08/14/2012. 
This time I used the dress up Bugs from  
Used some Kindy glitz to hide some tears in my
back of the card (cheap card was used). It hide it all 
and I did not waste all the cuts I had did


Please let me known what you think.
 Enjoy 
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

3 comments:

Nana Donna said...

This is awesome, I just watched your demo on the MTC webinar. Great job, do you share this cut file? Even though your instructions were fabulous there is no way I could ever do this on my own LOL TFS

SusanBluerobot said...

You should give it ago you might surprise your self

Anonymous said...

Your cards and tutorials are great. Just watched your demo on the Aug. 14 Webinar. You did a super job.

However, I only have a trial version of MTC and didn't buy MTC before the ProvoCraft lawsuit, so can't use for cutting. I do have SCAL and will try to see what I can do. You make it look so easy, but what takes you 30 minutes would probably take me several days. Thanks for your generosity and sharing your fonts, svgs, etc.
Evelyn R.