Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

POP UP Baby card (Robot )

While in the webinar today  Julie showed how to make 
this pop up and at the end of the webinar Julie said 
that it was our homework and Bryan said yes show 
us what you can do. Then I said yes add a robot on the shelf .
So I thought i would play around with it and HERE is 
my card I came up with 



Please let me known what you think.
 Enjoy 
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

6 comments:

TRACEY FARR said...

FANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

Love it Susan! The gears are so cute. Myrna

Rosie said...

Susan this is fantastic! Rosie

Barb911 S/E MI said...

great job!!
barb911 s/e mi

Barb911 S/E MI said...

thanks looks great.
barb911 s/e mi
sorry if this is a duplicate

Tammy said...

OMG!!! I love your card. Now I have to go and learn how to do this.