Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

INSIDE OUTSIDE card (as seen in Webinar 4th/5th September 2012 )

As a child I had one book that I knew of by heart 
and I can still remember the words to it .
These cards always remind me of this book.
Today I demo'ed in the webinar again and Showed this 
INSIDE OUTSIDE card.

If you would like the Make the Cut file 
and here is how to put it together after you have 
cut all out

I used Yikes and AEZTurtles Fonts  from Dafont





I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

2 comments:

Michele said...

I love your tutorials. You come up with the best looking cards. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

It was a great demo. You always go over the top. Your step by step photos make it so much easier to understand. Will you be posting the full tutorial?
Sue