Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, November 08, 2012

RED Android

Have you seen the wonderful Android 3D robot 
that Robives has just shared with all 
I could not wait to make one for Neal  the other day 
I made mine in Red  and used  MAKE THE CUT and Zing to cut





Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

5 comments:

TRACEY FARR said...

WOWser! Looks great and I am sure Neal loved it! Fantastic!

Unknown said...

That is great work. I liked the card too. You are a talent, Lady!

robives said...

That's fantastic Susan!

robives said...

That's fantastic Susan!

Hugo said...

Very nice, Susan. Congratulations and keep on making more automata.